Overall Review

January 4th, 2015
Mom
My sons and daughter have seen Dr Shropshire for over 16 years. He is knowledgeable, patient and kind regarding numerous disabilities and developmental delays. He works well with other specialists within the military system. His diagnosis have always been accurate and they evolve as the children grow. I highly recommend him and he is so popular appointments fill up quickly but he is worth the wait.

October 27th, 2009
You'd better hope your child is a nail, because a hammer is all he's got!
Dr. Shropshire's experience is in autism, and he goes in assuming your child is autistic. Nothing you say will change his mind. I actually caught him typing his report from a "pro forma" on his computer in which he stated that my son could not perform a certain diagnostic test, which my son WAS able to do. When I called him on it, he said that he would change it before completing the report. Nope, the incorrect statement made it into the report and into my son's medical records. Dr. Shropshire diagnosed "profound" autism and suggested it might be necessary to institutionalize my son. Many doctors later, we finally have a CORRECT diagnosis from a geneticist, and my son has done fine in a mainstreamed school situation after some interventionary discrete trial training, none of which was even mentioned by Dr. Shropshire.

January 7th, 2009
We think he is awesome. Very good and very smart. He knows all about new medications.