A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loyd Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loyd Thayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loyd Thayer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Thayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loyd E. Thayer practice?
Dr. Loyd Thayer practices Surgery near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Surgeons.