A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loyd Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loyd Thayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loyd Thayer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loyd Elliott Thayer MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loyd E. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Loyd Thayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Loyd Thayer practices Surgery near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Surgeons.