A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loyda Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loyda Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loyda Rivera, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loyda I Rivera FAAP, FACC, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Loyda I. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Loyda Rivera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Loyda Rivera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wall Township, NJ.