A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loyda Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loyda Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loyda Rivera, MD, FACC, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loyda I. Rivera practice?
Dr. Loyda Rivera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wall Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.