A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loyda Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loyda Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loyda Rivera, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loyda I Rivera FAAP, FACC, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Loyda I. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Loyda Rivera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Loyda Rivera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wall Township, NJ.