Thee best Doctor... Thee best! show details Thee best Doctor... Thee best!
by Anthony Paccione on Dec 29th, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Rivera.... she has been my sons Heart doctor since he was 2 years old.... he'll be 21 year old, 3/8/2014....

Excellent cardiologist show details Excellent cardiologist
Apr 9th, 2012

I have been bringing my son to Dr. Rivera's office for over 9 years.She diagnosed his hyploplastic left heart syndrome in utero when I was 19 weeks pregnant.We have always been completely satisfied with our appointments, the staff is very courteous and pleasant.I would highly recommend Dr. Rivera as a pediatric cardiologist! Thank you Dr. Rivera!

Not only a doctor, she is our family! show details Not only a doctor, she is our family!
Mar 31st, 2012

I have known her for almost 12 years when she was able to diagnose my first son and his severe heart problem while he was still in my belly. Since then she has been there over seeing every medical concern or question I have had. She was also there every step of my second pregnancy, since my second sons heart was even worse then my first sons. I do not know where we would be today without her and her amazing staff. Me and my boys still continue to have a very close relationship with Dr. Riveria and she will always be considered part of our family.

DR.RIVERA IS A TRUE BLESSING TO HER PROFESSION show details DR.RIVERA IS A TRUE BLESSING TO HER PROFESSION
Mar 27th, 2012

MY SON HAS BEEN SEEN BY DR.RIVERA SINCE BIRTH,WITHOUT HER DEDICATION AND PASSION AS A PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST,MY SON AS WELL AS COUNTLESS OTHER CHILDREN WITH CARDIAC DEFECTS MAY NOT HAVE HAD A CHANCE.I TRULY BELIEVE WE WERE SENT TO DR.RIVERA TO SAVE OUR SON'S LIFE,SHE HAS ALWAYS EXPLAINED HIS PROGRESS TO US,SHE ALWAYS MAKES SURE SHE PERFORMS EVERY TEST POSSIBLE FOR EACH VISIT WE HAVE TO INSURE THERE IS NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED.OUR SON HAS HAD 2 OPEN HEART SURGERIES & A CARDIAC CATH. ALL FROM THE FINDINGS FROM DR.RIVERA,I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.RIVERA TO ABSOLUTELY ANYONE WITH A CHILD BORN OR UNBORN WITH A SYMPTOM OF,OR EVEN KNOWLEDGE OF A HEART DEFECT.I AM VERY SAD TO SEE THAT THERE ARE DEROGATORY COMMENTS LEFT ABOUT DR.RIVERA OR HER STAFF,LEAVING COMMENTS LIKE THAT MAY DETOUR OTHER POTENTIAL PATIENCE'S THAT DESERVE A QUALITY EVALUATION AND POTENTIAL LIFE SAVING TESTING AND ADVICE FROM A TRUE HERO IN OUR EYES,PLEASE CONSIDER DR.RIVERA IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LOVE OR CARE ABOUT ARE IN NEED OF A PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST THAT IS TRULY MEANT TO BE IN THIS PROFESSION.AS FAR AS DR.RIVERA'S STAFF,PAULA & JANE ARE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO ACCOMODATE PATIENTS IF GIVEN THE CHANCE,I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BUT SUBTLE COMFORTING MUSIC THAT IS ON EXTREMELY LOW,OR OF COURSE ADORABLE CHILDREN'S MOVIE'S TO COMFORT THE LITTLE ONE'S.WE FEEL LIKE THEY ARE FAMILY TO US,ITS BEEN 8 YEARS,AND WE WOULDN'T DREAM OF GOING ANYWHERE ELSE.PLEASE MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS TODAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EVALUATION THAT COULD POTENTIALLY SAVE YOUR CHILD'S LIFE. :o)

Mar 19th, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to say I have been taking my son to Dr. Rivera for 17yrs now. Without her quick diagnosis my son would be dead. She has seen us through may ups and downs with my sons extreme heart defect from birth. The office staff is warm and friendly and very helpful and cooperative with all your needs. They all have become our second family and we look forward to each and every visit.

Comment to March 8, 2012 review show details Comment to March 8, 2012 review
Mar 19th, 2012

The office would like to take this opportunity to respond to your dissatisfaction with our professionalism. We are sorry you are had an unpleasent experience. It is unfortunate that you were so upset you left without being seen by Dr. Rivera. We feel confident given the opportunity, we could have addressed your unhappiness and provided your child with the high level of care this office has based it's reputation on for years. You are welcome back to our office at any time. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, we are happy to do so.

Professional show details Professional
Mar 8th, 2012

Moms beware!! This office is HORRIBLE from the moment you arrive. The receptionist was verbally abusive and actually screamed at me when I asked how long the wait was. The radio station was playing obscene music for a pediatric office. Dr. Rivera needs a referesher course in personality. Ill never go back again!

very acomodating show details very acomodating
Feb 2nd, 2011

My pediatrician heard a heart murmur in my 6 month old son. She told me to call Dr. Rivera. when I called the office I broke down crying. I was so upset I could hardly speak. The receptionist let me cry and calmed me down. she squeezed us in the next day just to calm me down. It turned out to be nothing. I could not have been treated better..I did have to wait 25 minutes and I started to get aggitated at having to wait. But when I got in the exam room with the doctor I realized I had to wait because Dr. Rivera will give you all the time you need to ask questions. Even if you ask the same question twice.

dissatisfied and insulted show details dissatisfied and insulted
Oct 21st, 2009

-both office staff and billing staff were rude, unprofessional, and lied to me over the phone, giving incorrect information and refusing to provide information.-was told other children were not permitted, but many other parents brought other children.-was told credit cards were fine for co-pay, only to find they were not accepted.-dr. did not address in the slightest unprofessionalism of her staff.-arrived @ 8:10am for 8:15am appt, staff did not arrive until 8:20am to unlock office and dr. did not arrive until 8:40am. -doctor did not wash her hands after arriving in the office, tried to examine my premature infant without washing.