Dr. Loyde Romero Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2011

THE BEST

Dr. Romero is the most caring phenomenal surgeon ever.. he is the Best.. His office Assistant Kelly is amazing and so good she had all my appointments set up for me correctly in 2 hours.... Dr. Romero and Kelly NOONE can beat them NOONE....

January 6th, 2011

Thank God for Dr. Romero

I wanted to get a second opinion he was my first choice. and it just reconfirmed how awesome this man is. His staff, Kelly is Anesthia Nurse at Emerson Hospital amazing he is soo thourough and kind I haven't even had my procedure yet and I am absolutey totally impressed... These young wipper snappers have attitutes and not him took my own blood pressure who does that anymore Im sure if I asked him to do a house call he would. I will report back after my surgerys.. CUDOS to him and his staff thank you

February 20th, 2017

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.