A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lozina Daneva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lozina Daneva is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lozina Daneva, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneva graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Daneva has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lozina Todorova Daneva MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lozina T. Daneva practice?
- Dr. Lozina Daneva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lozina Daneva practices Nephrology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Nephrologists.