Dr. Lu Ann Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lu Ann Kaye?

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Kaye is an excellent doctor. She is compassionate, organized, top notch bedside manner. She is up to date on medical advances. She answers questions with pros and cons for the patient to make informed decisions.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Truly Amazing Women One of a kind Old Fassion Caring Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Kaye 9 yrs. ago when I found I was pregnant for my son. I was 38 yrs. old having my second child, with 17 1/2 yrs. between this and my first child. She was AMAZING. She was right on top of everything from the moment my pregnancy went from normal to CRAZY. I still believe that, without her, my son would not be here today. She was amazing. She made all the right calls. She did all the right things, including making the call to send us to Rochester for our high risk care. :)

Wonderful

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I considered having another child simply to spend more time with this awesome doctor.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

wonderful docter have been seeing her for 3 and a half years and my daughter has been seeing her sence birth and i plan on having her as my sons doctor when he is born as well

Great Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Dr Kaye Is a very caring person and a great doctor ! She always takes the time to listen to what you have to say and answer all your questions . She is very knowledgable . I trust her with my life . Wellsville is very lucky to have her as a doctor .

Dr. Sortore is great!

Posted on June 5th, 2008

I started with Dr. Sortore after my previous physcian left the area. Though it was for initial consult, I was also trying to get pregnant with my first child. I happened to mention our lack of success to date and she took the bull by the horns so to speak and started working on what medically was needed to help me get pregnant. She also consulted other doctors when needed and without her help it would have taken so much longer to diagnosis what was the issue. She was also my OB with both of my kids and I couldn't have had better care. She always answered my questions no matter how simple they may have seemed. She also assisted with the deliveries of both of my kids and her bedside manner is excellent. She continues as my MD and is also my kids' MD and I couldn't ask for a better bedside manner with both me and my children. She's concerned when she needs to be and reassuring when necessary as well.

Posted on April 4th, 2017