Dr. Lu-Wei King Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lu-Wei King Jr?

October 11th, 2017

Excellent staff helped me to fill up my paper work . DR .King explained the detailed medical problems and how he would treat me .I am very happy about the waiting time and the gentle physical examination Dr. King performed on me . I definitely will come back for the follow up .

July 22nd, 2016

He doesn't take the time with you. He over schedules and rushes through his appts. He is not understanding or we'll mannered at all.

May 10th, 2016

I only seen him once and I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins and the only time I seen him he rushed me out of there so fast, it was like he didn't care. No one knows my correct due date and never did anything when my blood pressure was too high.

February 17th, 2016

Not trustable Dr.

I had uterus thickening and was preferred to Dr. King. He said he would perform biopsy to determine if it was cancerous or not. He told me it would take couple hours to do it and would be done at a hospital. I would be put in anesthesia!! I was doubted since I did some research about the biopsy, it should take only 5 - 15 mins in the doctor office. I cancelled the operation appointment and went to another doctor who did the biopsy only 5 mins at his office. Be careful with Dr King's decision!! Do some research before you let him do anything major. I think he would perform a major surgery in my case for the biopsy. That was ridiculous! Thanks for the Internet, it saved me from the major surgery which was not necessary.

December 23rd, 2015

My sister baby

I pray to God that kings reads this . My sister went to him because she herd good things about him which we all agreed to go so we took her and everything thing was fine she went for the normal test and diabetes test but nothing showed up from what he said but then my sister was going normal all pregnancy and baby was doing fine . But then her last check up befor she was gonna have him he checked the baby and said the heart beat was low and that was normal and he said we have my sister baby on Monday ok so the next day my sister got a fever and felt very sick so we called kings office and they said she fine so the day comes when it time for her to have the baby in the morning the checked her in to the hospital and she got an ultrasound which took a really long time and they didn't find his heart beat our whole world dropped and they said let wait till king gets here and he got there and didn't even say let check he told my sister strate out your baby dead no heart and then after my sister had a c section he didn't even come to tell us what happen to my sister or the baby instead he was in the Cafeteria Eating he then left the whole hospital and my dad was so mad my sister the baby dad hunt him down and they made him come back and he didn't even say anything to us this all happen because he didn't tell my sister she had diabetes But if her took the baby out when his hear beat was low my nephew will be here it been five years and every year we think how it would be with him here . And there this man to blame for my sister and family lost please save your baby DO NOT GO TO KING

August 15th, 2013

Unorganized staff never get answers u need from king

Ian currently 3 months with high risk pregnancy. I've been trying to get my medical leave going for over a month and there messing up all my paperwork evn my work provider called them to get the correct info they have no clue what here doin they put wrong diagnoses Idk how many times I've had to remis them before I leave when is my next doc appt? As far as dr king he is more in telling u stories then talking about what's going on in your pregnancy he very blunt n rude at times u ask him a question he doesn't evn answer it !? And u can never get ahold of him he never will b able to talk to him unless u have ur monthly appt. and I've heard so many bad reviews on here he's always late to delivery so I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR KING!!! CHOOSE A DIFF OBGYN!!!

July 12th, 2012

Awful

I had a normal pregnancy up until week 20 of the pregnancy. I went into his office for an ultrasound and he couldn't find a heartbeat. He didn't assure me that it was going to be ok or what was going on. He just said he needed a better ultrasound machine. I was under the impression that he was going to meet me at the hospital. He didn't show...and didn't call in my ultrasound either. I waited at the hospital for 1 1/2 hours before going back for my ultrasound. I got back there and they couldn't find the heartbeat, but couldn't tell me anything without the doctor present. They u/s techs sent me home and said I should be expecting a call from the dr shortly. That was a Friday. He didn't call until Monday morning to have the baby removed. He never told me that the baby was dead. He never asked when I wanted the surgery scheduled. After I went in to take care of everything, he was late. I literally waited on the inside of the OR in my gown, on my bed for 2 hours before he showed up. The nurses were freaking out that he wasn't there. I was laying right by the nurses station and heard the nurses calling him several times. It was a horrible, horrible experience and I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone, ever!

June 22nd, 2011

Job well done

I have experience some irregular bleeding for months. It took me four weeks to see my primary care physician and took another two weeks for my referral to see Dr.King. But it only took only two days to see him in the office. He was deliverying a baby before he saw me. He reviewed all the labotory results with me and explaint the proposed operation to take care of my problem. I appreciate the way he handled my care so I gave him 4 stars.

June 19th, 2011

The Doctor Who cares

I transferred my care to Dr King in the late pregnancy because my former OB did not care about my concern regarding the c-section. Dr. King accepted me and did his best to do the third c section for me. Now I have a healthy baby and am very happy to have Dr King as my OB.

JM

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HIS STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. EVERY TIME I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM HE TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS WHENEVER I HAD ANY. HE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND MADE SURE THAT MY BABY AND I WERE HEALTHY THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE PREGNANCY. AND WHEN I WENT INTO LABOR HE WAS THERE CHECKING UP ON ME MAKING SURE I WAS DOING OK UP UNTIL HE DID MY C-SECTION. HE DID AN AMAZING JOB WITH MY INCISION AND MY STAPLES TOO. I CAN BARELY NOTICE THE SCAR =] I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK TO DR. KING FOR ANY FUTURE PREGNANCIES. HE IS THE BEST.

An Excellent OB

My mother brought me to see Dr. King who also has been her gynecologist for years.This was my third c section. Dr.King did a woderful job and I have a healthy baby girl.Compared to my previous OB, Dr.King is the best.

The Best OB Doctor in Town

I was referred to Dr.King for my high risk pregnancy. With his patientence and professionism, I am able to carry through my all pregnancy without any problem. I will definitely come back to Dr. King for my next pregancy.