A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lu Ponce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lu Ponce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponce graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ponce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Simpson Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lu Ponce MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lu Ponce practice?
- Dr. Lu Ponce has 1 office location.
Dr. Lu Ponce practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Portland, TN.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland General Practitioners.