Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

18080 Beach Blvd
Ste 105
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
714-375-0333
Locations and availability (2)

Jun 13th, 2014

Great stuff love the front desk guy he is always smiling. Dr nguyen was amazing .

Feb 12th, 2014

I was very impressed by this team

|  can biet  |  show details
by thu khac pham on Feb 4th, 2014

xin BS chi giup gioi thieu 5 truong y khoa tham my gioi nhat tren the gioi. Cam on rat nhieu.Kinh chuc nam moi van su nhu y.

by TL on Jun 7th, 2013

Had my eyelids done, great result. Friendly staff. Sincere, nice, professional doctor.

Mar 20th, 2013

I wanted to get my eyelid done for a long time but have always afraid to take the risk. I just turned 50 & figure it's time. I had 5-6 different Doctors for consultations, from the best in the business (Dr William Chen) to the medium. But high end Dr means very expensive, about 6-8K for upper eyelid. I had one consultation with Dr Luan in 2011, found Dr & his staff very likeable. They are down to earth, easy, friendly, caring & never pushy. The doctor is humbled, never made you feel like a sale transaction. The office is simple, super clean not flashy or fancy which made his price very affordable. Dr Luan took his time explaining & educating his patiens on the process. I knew this is the doctor that I would trust to have my eyes done when I'm ready. I came back & had my eyelid surgery in Dec 2013. It was a great experience with no pain, just uncomfortable due to the swelling. Dr is very caring during the surgery. He constantly ask if I was ok. You get lots of follow ups afterward. It has been 3 months now and I'm very happy so far. The lid is very small & natural as per my request. I can't wait until 6 months when most of the swelling are gone. I would recomment Dr Luan to anyone.

|  Dr Luan is the best revision surgeon in Orange County ! From Dai Tustin  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

That's why he doesn't need a big advertise , his works is really show it off , please, see him for second option , Dr Luan is the most honest surgeon who has a compassion to his patient's benefit than his own, I had a silicon removed by him, the result is more than I expected, I just went to see him for consulting natural eyes lift, I saw couple patients were done by him , they all look very natural ! I wish you well Dr Luan & Nurse Cindy, you are a real plastic surgeon with honest heart in town, best regard. Dai from Orange County

|  The most honest surgeon in orange county  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

I had a bad lip silicon injection 10 years ago fortunately an old friends of mine who works at a nail salon , she told me couple her customer had th same my problem and dr Luan did a very goods job to fix it. I am to listen to her. Dr Luan is very honest n gave me very fair price charge! He gave back a natural look n confident that I have been looking for long time! Thank you dr Luan, you are the surgeon who care about your patient and your perform than any thing! I saw my own eyes couple patients at dr Luan 's office , he did a really good jobs about their eyes n their nose that have been done a bad nose job at some other place, they all very satisfies with dr Luan 'work, I will certainly to come back to him for the next time with any cosmetic surgery concerning and highly recommend to all the consummer, I can't have enough work to Thakx to drLuan and his staff!this is the most talent , honest surgeon in town,

|  Thank you Dr. Luan Nguyen  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

My experience here was amazing :) I went to several consultations (8 years) looking for the right doctor. He was not trying to sell me the package. I choose him because of his honesty and his promise. He was sincere and he promise to make me happy with the results I was trying to achieve. I had double eyelid surgery done and he said he could not make them twins but he can make them sisters. After surgery he followed up with me to make sure that I was happy. Everytime I look in a mirror I am so happy. My self-esteem level has improved as well as my image.

|  honest and caring  |  show details
by Huynh, ms on May 1st, 2009

I had rhinoplasty done 10 years ago by Dr. Luan, he's very honest, he's not all about business but about his patient well fare . he'd told me that I don't really need a nose job. I went ahead and have it done anyways. It's was very natural and very please with his service. my girl friend also went to him after saw the result of my nose job. she had her's done and I couldn't even tell he had done something to it. it look so natural and feminine.