A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luan O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luan O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Western Reserve Care System
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luan S O'Connor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luan S. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Luan O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Luan O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Primary Care Doctors.