A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luan O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luan O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Western Reserve Care System
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luan S O'Connor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luan S. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Luan O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Luan O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Family Physicians.