A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luana Kyselka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luana Kyselka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luana Kyselka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyselka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kyselka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luana Jeanne Kyselka MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luana J. Kyselka practice?
- Dr. Luana Kyselka has 1 office location.
Dr. Luana Kyselka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.