A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luann Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luann Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luann Hassan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hassan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luann Kay Hassan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luann K. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Luann Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luann Hassan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irving Radiologists.