Dr. Luann Hassan, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
Video profile
6750 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. # 211
Irving, TX 75039
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  if you do not want C-Section, avoid her  |  show details
by Sudha on Mar 10th, 2014

earlier years she was doing good. but she is going to c-section for all new cases for money

|  Micky Mouse joke doctor  |  show details
by Jenny Blundell on Sep 11th, 2013

I went to this doctor for a pap smear. I was told that if my results were abnormal I would get a phone call. I did not get a call, I got a POST CARD 4 MONTHS (not weeks, not days, MONTHS) later. I ended up letting her give me a cone biopsy which I had a follow up appt for 2 weeks later. I showed up for my appt and the office was locked, and their voicemail (that does not allow you to leave messages, lest they have to do any extra work) told me that they were closed for the Byron Nelson Golf tournament. They canceled my appt for a golf tournament! No one called me to tell me my appt was cancelled. They closed Thurs - Sun. When I called that monday, I was extremely annoyed that I had taken off work for an appt and they didn't even give me a courtesy call, let alone ask me when I'd like to reschedule. The girl I spoke to then LIED to me (did not apologize, but rather LIED) and told me that my appt was actually 2 days before the golf tournament (It wasn't, first of all I can never get Tuesdays off of work, and second of all I was looking right at the appt card they gave me) and that I was the one that screwed up. I was completely shocked that a doctors office would actually be so unprofessional. I asked her that if I had in fact missed my appointment, why did she not call to reschedule it? It was a surgery follow up so I would think it would be important to my health, something that I was PAYING them to take care of. She had NO answer. Needless to say, I got a new doctor and thought this would be the last I'd have to deal with this doctor, BUT, today I looked at my bank account and see that they took my surgery payment out 5 days early, and caused a bunch of charges to bounce. My payment agreement states that they cannot draft my bank account until the 15th, but thanks to the utterly unprofessional and incompetent staff I will now have a nightmare to deal with at my bank tomorrow. Go to this doctor if you want to deal with a totally lazy staff that doesn't care to do anything but cause you more stress. If you're concerned for your health, go elsewhere. Anywhere else.

Jul 12th, 2013

I will not be going back to this office, because I paid $250.00 for a sonogram and was told by radiologist that I have a few fibroid tumors and after the results come in I will be getting a call- I NEVER got a call back, letter- NOTHING. I called a few times to inquire if they could mail me the results, so that I would have them, and I am sure the message didn't get to the Doctor due to the fact that the person who answered couldn't speak English very well. I had to rate something for the Follows Up after visit, but I give them a ZERO on a scale 1 to 10- 10 being the highest!!

|  Popular for C-section  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Please avoid her if you dont want to do C-Section. She wont concern about your feelings.

|  Excellent! Highly recommended!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

This doctor is excellent! :) I've had my complicated NORMAL delivery by her and I am extremely satisfied..

Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Hassan has always been thorough, and takes the time to answer any questions I have. Her staff however ... after explaining to her staff member that I am hard of hearing, she chose not to speak up or look at me while taking, and when I asked her to repeat a question, she became short with me. When making an appointment, I was told that Dr. Hassan is not in the office that day - with an attitude as if I should have known.

|  BadExp  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Will not suggest at all, if you dont want want to be in trouble then simply DONT GO THERE. Not a good doctor very arrogant and very poor knowledge about the issues.

|  My Preferred OB  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

When I went into labor unexpectedly with my first child in 2008 Dr Hassan was the doctor on call who delivered my baby through a scheduled c-section arranged by my primary ob. Due to her kindness, ability to make me feel at ease and experience with repeat casarean deliveries, since my initial delivery I have made Dr Hassan my OB of choice. This year Dr Hassan will be there to deliver baby number 3 and I could not be in better hands. Dr Hassan has been with me through many emotional ups and downs. She is one of the best in the area!

|  May have saved my life  |  show details
by Shawna Graham on Nov 22nd, 2011

I have nothing but poitive things to say about Dr Hassan and her staff. I had been given the run around for months before being referred over to her. She was the first Dr to listen to me. Thankfully so, I had Cancer. She immediately called me with my results (not a staff member, but her) and broke the news to me. She then took the time to refer me over to my Oncologist. Matter of fact, his office said they received a a call freom her not too long ago checking on me. I would highly recomend her! very sweet and caring Dr. She is one that is far and few between...

Mar 26th, 2009

Good doctor, just make sure to ask about upfront fees if you are pregnant, otherwise they won't bother saying anything to you about what you owe till you are 30 weeks like they did with me. So I have 10 weeks to come up with half my deductible according to my insurance ($2500). Where this money will come from?? We're not sure... but we could have started saving earlier if we were told about it at our 2nd or 3rd appt which we should have been. This is my 1st baby, so we just felt left in the dark by not being told about this earlier.

|  Patients Treated worst  |  show details
by Khatija Sultan on Nov 13th, 2008

It was my first appointment and i got her through net search , hospital staff gave me 1 week later appointment and finally the day came and i got late just 10 minutes and they denied i requested the staff but the staff especially a lady name terry was so rude that she said no mean no and she ignored me and idirectly told me to get out and i was like am not here for charity i just got late for 10 minutes its my first appointment first time and i dont know your hospital way but she was like no so i dont think this doctor is of any help when the staff itself is not helpful what incase of emergency they would help us so i would better say just think of it before you get in to this hospital i dont know about hte doctor but before you get to doctor you have some witches to face ...those nurses aint loosing any money bcoz they dont care for the patient they care for their per hr $Thanks Please avoid this Hassan