Dr. Luann Hassan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luann Hassan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015

Horrible doctor and staff! Do not go to her if you want proper healthcare. All they care about if making money anyway they can without any care for the patient. I went in with vaginal bleeding during my pregnancy but she took it lightly. 2days later I had a miscarriage. Next thing I know they bombard me with bills. I have to pay them for being careless. Avoid this doctor at all cost!

October 1st, 2015

Exceptionally worst staff of Luann Hassan at Las Colinas Medical center

The staff is the worst. They know no courtesy. They are extremely rude. May be racist too. They are exact opposite of what we call helpful. Please remember these are all for the front desk staff - specially the old lady wearing glass. The doctor herself is okay, not bad,not good, never really felt that she really care for the patient

March 11th, 2014

if you do not want C-Section, avoid her

earlier years she was doing good. but she is going to c-section for all new cases for money

September 11th, 2013

Micky Mouse joke doctor

I went to this doctor for a pap smear. I was told that if my results were abnormal I would get a phone call. I did not get a call, I got a POST CARD 4 MONTHS (not weeks, not days, MONTHS) later. I ended up letting her give me a cone biopsy which I had a follow up appt for 2 weeks later. I showed up for my appt and the office was locked, and their voicemail (that does not allow you to leave messages, lest they have to do any extra work) told me that they were closed for the Byron Nelson Golf tournament. They canceled my appt for a golf tournament! No one called me to tell me my appt was cancelled. They closed Thurs - Sun. When I called that monday, I was extremely annoyed that I had taken off work for an appt and they didn't even give me a courtesy call, let alone ask me when I'd like to reschedule. The girl I spoke to then LIED to me (did not apologize, but rather LIED) and told me that my appt was actually 2 days before the golf tournament (It wasn't, first of all I can never get Tuesdays off of work, and second of all I was looking right at the appt card they gave me) and that I was the one that screwed up. I was completely shocked that a doctors office would actually be so unprofessional. I asked her that if I had in fact missed my appointment, why did she not call to reschedule it? It was a surgery follow up so I would think it would be important to my health, something that I was PAYING them to take care of. She had NO answer. Needless to say, I got a new doctor and thought this would be the last I'd have to deal with this doctor, BUT, today I looked at my bank account and see that they took my surgery payment out 5 days early, and caused a bunch of charges to bounce. My payment agreement states that they cannot draft my bank account until the 15th, but thanks to the utterly unprofessional and incompetent staff I will now have a nightmare to deal with at my bank tomorrow. Go to this doctor if you want to deal with a totally lazy staff that doesn't care to do anything but cause you more stress. If you're concerned for your health, go elsewhere. Anywhere else.

July 13th, 2013

I will not be going back to this office, because I paid $250.00 for a sonogram and was told by radiologist that I have a few fibroid tumors and after the results come in I will be getting a call- I NEVER got a call back, letter- NOTHING. I called a few times to inquire if they could mail me the results, so that I would have them, and I am sure the message didn't get to the Doctor due to the fact that the person who answered couldn't speak English very well. I had to rate something for the Follows Up after visit, but I give them a ZERO on a scale 1 to 10- 10 being the highest!!

June 27th, 2013

Popular for C-section

Please avoid her if you dont want to do C-Section. She wont concern about your feelings.

October 24th, 2012

Excellent! Highly recommended!

This doctor is excellent! :) I've had my complicated NORMAL delivery by her and I am extremely satisfied..

August 24th, 2012

Dr. Hassan has always been thorough, and takes the time to answer any questions I have. Her staff however ... after explaining to her staff member that I am hard of hearing, she chose not to speak up or look at me while taking, and when I asked her to repeat a question, she became short with me. When making an appointment, I was told that Dr. Hassan is not in the office that day - with an attitude as if I should have known.

July 24th, 2012

BadExp

Will not suggest at all, if you dont want want to be in trouble then simply DONT GO THERE. Not a good doctor very arrogant and very poor knowledge about the issues.

June 13th, 2012

My Preferred OB

When I went into labor unexpectedly with my first child in 2008 Dr Hassan was the doctor on call who delivered my baby through a scheduled c-section arranged by my primary ob. Due to her kindness, ability to make me feel at ease and experience with repeat casarean deliveries, since my initial delivery I have made Dr Hassan my OB of choice. This year Dr Hassan will be there to deliver baby number 3 and I could not be in better hands. Dr Hassan has been with me through many emotional ups and downs. She is one of the best in the area!

November 22nd, 2011

May have saved my life

I have nothing but poitive things to say about Dr Hassan and her staff. I had been given the run around for months before being referred over to her. She was the first Dr to listen to me. Thankfully so, I had Cancer. She immediately called me with my results (not a staff member, but her) and broke the news to me. She then took the time to refer me over to my Oncologist. Matter of fact, his office said they received a a call freom her not too long ago checking on me. I would highly recomend her! very sweet and caring Dr. She is one that is far and few between...

September 15th, 2010