A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luanne Rich is Excellent. Dr. Rich has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luanne Rich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Luanne Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luanne F. Rich practice?
Dr. Luanne Rich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Pembroke, MA.
See Brockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Rich, Dr. Anabel Rich, Dr. Anya Rich, Dr. Deeann Rich, Dr. Gina Rich, Dr. Hana Rich, Dr. Hanna Rich, Dr. Hannah Rich