A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luanne Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luanne Yeager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luanne Yeager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Kigezi International School Of Medicine, Kabale.
Dr. Yeager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Schuylkill Medical Center East Norwegian St.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luanne Derstine Yeager MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luanne D. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Luanne Yeager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luanne Yeager practices Family Medicine near Newmanstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA.
See Newmanstown Primary Care Doctors.