A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luanne Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luanne Yeager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luanne Yeager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Kigezi International School Of Medicine, Kabale.
Dr. Yeager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Schuylkill Medical Center East Norwegian St.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luanne Derstine Yeager MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luanne D. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Luanne Yeager has 1 office location.
Dr. Luanne Yeager practices Family Medicine near Newmanstown, PA.
See Newmanstown Primary Care Doctors.