A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luat Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luat Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luat Tien Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luat T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Luat Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Luat Nguyen practices Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Gastroenterologists.