A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luat Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luat Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luat Tien Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luat T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Luat Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Luat Nguyen practices Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Gastroenterologists.