A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luay Sayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luay Sayed, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luay Sayed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayed graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sayed has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luay Sayed MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luay Sayed practice?
- Dr. Luay Sayed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luay Sayed practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.