Dr. Luay Sayed MD Patient Reviews

Exceptional Doctor
He saved my father life!! Thank you Dr Sayed

September 1st, 2016
great dr
this doctor helped me with the right medicine , I haven't had to take a stronger dose that's very important also he has me take test to check my heart,, he thinks about patients

January 13th, 2016
Great Dr.
He saved my life!

December 8th, 2015
LPN
Dr. Sayed literally saved my husband's life. My husband had cervical spine surgery at another facitly in Oct 2015. He was doing fine and after being home for 3 weeks collapsed at home. Luckily my daughter who is an ER nurse was home and had him chew 4 baby ASA and called 911. They took him to Troy Beaumont where he was intubated and coded twice, once for 15 minutes. He was diagnosed with massive blood clots in his lungs. The ER physician gave my husband TPA which is a clot buster but he was not getting much better. They called Dr. Sayed who left his office and performed a procedure to remove most of the blood clots from his lungs. After the procedure he was given a 50/50 chance of surviving. Being a nurse and talking with other physicians I found out what Dr. Sayed was quite risky and would not have been done at a different facilty. My 4 daughter and I would have lost my husband who is 58 years old. Words cannot express who grateful I was that Dr. Sayed was called in that day and saved my husband's life who is now home after a month in the hospital and recovering. Best Christmas present ever. Thank you again Dr. Sayed.

November 14th, 2015
Best in the business! !
Dr. Sayed is an exceptional cardiologist who spends time with his patients. He is not always on time but he is worth the wait.

February 27th, 2015
patient
He is awesome

October 27th, 2013
Caring for People Over Money
Simply, Dr. Sayed saved my husband's life and my own life twice. He is without lies and truly honorable. I encourage anyone to add him to his or her physician's list. He makes money but cares for people first. A curious combination these days.

September 26th, 2012
I like the Dr. very much and he is very good at addressing my health issues. The only complaint is the amount of time I must wait to see him. I arrived 10 prior to my scheduled appt. time and waited 20 minutes in the lobby, then 45 minutes after I was in the room. My appt took a total of 1 1/2 hours from arriving to leaving. That is a bit excessive I believe. They need to work on their scheduling so lower the wait time.

October 2nd, 2009
Excellent physician
Diagnosed my condition quickly and accurately, insisting on having cath procedure quickly and instead of finding just the one blockage that he expected, found four,and in my opinion prevented more serious problems.

April 12th, 2009
HE SAVED A LIFE ...one day there i was dead and he came by and found a croud of peopleand Luay asked what happened and everyone said they lost a patient (me). He asked if he can try a stent on me and they said sure. When he did it my heart started beating again and in the next day i woke up. He is an amazing doctor.