A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luay Susan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luay Susan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luay Susan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Susan graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Susan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Susan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luay P. Susan practice?
Dr. Luay Susan practices Urology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Urologists.