A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luay Susan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luay Susan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Susan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luay Susan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Susan graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Susan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luay Philip Susan MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Luay P. Susan practice?
- Dr. Luay Susan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luay Susan practices Urology near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Urologists.