Dr. Luba Kihichak MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Issaquah, WA

no change

January 23rd, 2015
Did not spend more than 5 minutes with me, refused to even listen to my concerns and didn't even bother to do blood work or urine samples, etc. Pretty awful. Go elsewhere if you want a doctor who will listen to you and spend the time to try to address your needs.

September 10th, 2012
I was very sick and she got me well. She is the best doctor I have ever had.She cares about her patients, she spends time listening to my problems, answers all my questions. She is an excellent physician. She has been my doctor for 10 years. I have followed her from Carnation to Duvall to Sammamish and would follow her wherever she practices.She is the best

July 3rd, 2012
She saved my life. She is wonderful

July 3rd, 2012
She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very caring, excellent diagnostitian I would follow her anywhere

February 11th, 2012
Have seen her 2 times, one when I am medical help, one is just annual check-up. Compare to other lady doctors whom I used to see, I think Dr. Luba is ok but I wish she can be better. During my annual check-up, she did not make sure all my questions are answered before she leaves. When I ask her assistant when she is coming back, the assistant said she won't, and check-up is complete and asked me to set up another appointment to ask my questions. Only when I insisted, the assistant unwillingly called she to come back. My other lady doctors will make sure I have all questions answered. I hope Dr. Luba's assistant can be more professional. I have higher expectation of Evergreen clinic. But now I feel like I should try another doctor. The good point of Dr. Luba is that she doesn't have young kids that she needs to work part-time. My other lady doctors are not always available because of family.

May 23rd, 2011
excellent care,kind caring person

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Kihichak is an excellent diagnostician and a very caring physician. She always takes time to understand the problem and explain options for treatment.

June 12th, 2010
Excellent. Highly Recommend, Complete Confidence
Highly recommend her. Complete confidence. My husband and I moved to the area and based on other ratings I've seen for Dr. Kihichak and her well- ...

November 30th, 2009
Very pleased- I have complete confidence in her. I traveled from Orcas Island just to be examed by her.