A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luba Petrusha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luba Petrusha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrusha graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Petrusha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luba Petrusha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luba Petrusha practice?
- Dr. Luba Petrusha has 1 office location.
Dr. Luba Petrusha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.