A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luba Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luba Stein, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luba Stein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attending newborns and sick children in the hospitals
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine for the patients from birth to 21 years
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Russian State Medical University, Moscow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luba Stein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luba Stein practice?
- Dr. Luba Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Luba Stein practices Pediatrics near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Pediatricians.