Dr. Luba Tsypkin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Luba Tsypkin?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr.Tsypkin is a good doctor. She is exceptionally good with following up. She is fast paced and is a no nonsense type of doctor. Her staff is great with scheduling and can often put you in the same day. You are in and out. She has had the same staff for some time now. The secretary Jan is at times gruff and often seems overwhelmed however, she gets the job done. Her nurse Erika is very sweet, and helpful. She always greets you with a kind smile. When you call you often have to leave a message seeing as there are only 2 ladies working there, however they always get back to me the same day sometimes within minutes. They now also have a laboratory in the office. I find this very convenient. Overall I am very satisfied with this office.

Do not recommended!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Maybe this reveiw will be helpful to some ,and since the last reveiw I just wrote on a different sight was not posted because I spoke the truth I will try this sight! I was raised to be very honest and speaking from experience with knowing two patients of hers and what I know for a fact I will try again! Addiction is a horrible disease and fighting it is even worse! This Doctor based on facts will give you whatever you ask for meaning NARCOTICS! A good Dr should do everything in there power to help there patient ease the problem in many other ways before giving them Narcotics! Maybe try a cortisone shot, talk to them about other alternatives, knowing the epedemic on narcotic abuse as a DR she should know better than just write a script because its easier for her! Now because of her lack of compassion and concern I have two loved ones fighting addiction! I am angry and writing this to help others that are fighting these demons because there doctor thought it was easier to write a script than actually do the hard work! They have been in and out of hospitals trying to get help and all because someone we are supposed to trust let there patients down! I will fight for what I beleive in and the people I love! To all fighting this disease of addiction I pray for you! My Dr is amazing and will go over and beyond to make sure I stay healthy and well! There are many amazing Dr out there just really do the research and you will be in great hands! Not posting my honesty is lying to your patients and keeping them out of the dark! Shame on them for not liking my honesty but it goes to show how she is as a Dr! God Bless

Posted on January 15th, 2016

exellent doctor

l am very happy with Dr.Tsypkin

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I just love Dr.Tsypkin. she is always very nice and professional. she pays attention to every detail and very thorough. She has very good staff. They call me , set up appointments to specialists , check on me when i am sick and fit me in every time i need to see a doctor.I recommend her to all my friends.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I have been to many doctors and I would have to say Dr. Tsypkin is one of the best at what she does. Every time I leave her office I feel like I couldn't have put my life in better hands.

great doctor.

Posted on December 29th, 2011

Dr. Tsypkin is a great doctor. She spends time with me, always checks if i followed her recommendations. her staff is very nice, always call me and help me. Dr. Tsypkin listens and never dismiss my complains. I mentioned very slight problem to her and she became concerned right away and recommended specialist and a test. Her office staff scheduled it while i was in the office . Dr. Tsypkin was on top of that and saved my life .

Horrible

Posted on October 27th, 2010

You can't get anyone on the phone, you always have to leave a message. We were sick of leaving messages so I went directly to the office and all the office staff were just sitting there talking. Unacceptable!!! I am disgusted by this office and the way it is run.

Posted on March 19th, 2017