A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubna Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adams Memorial Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna Warsi Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lubna W. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Lubna Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Lubna Ahmed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Pediatric Specialists.