A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Chohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubna Chohan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubna Chohan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chohan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Chohan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna F Chohan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lubna F. Chohan practice?
- Dr. Lubna Chohan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lubna Chohan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Missouri City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Missouri City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.