A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Isho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubna Isho is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isho graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Isho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna Isho DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lubna Isho practice?
- Dr. Lubna Isho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lubna Isho practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.