A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Isho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubna Isho is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isho Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Isho graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Isho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna Isho DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lubna Isho practice?
- Dr. Lubna Isho has 1 office location.
Dr. Lubna Isho practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.