Dr. Lubna Isho Is this you?

Bad

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I saw Dr. Isho and she lacks compassion. She prescribed me 2 medications within a couple of minutes. One was for anxiety / depression. She told me the medication takes 3-4 wks to kick in , so I asked her if she can write me a note for work for some time off since meds takes a bit to kick in and I told her I'm unable to focus at work age said no. So pretty much she throws depression meds on me and if it works it does and if it doesn't oh well. And I'm suppose to show up to work like this not knowing if medication works or not. Good job "dr".

Posted on April 6th, 2015