Dr. Lubna Kamal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lubna Kamal?

November 29th, 2016

i love this doctor office

best place ever thank you

April 11th, 2016

The front office lady makes all the calls. I did not realize she had a PHD. She says that you have to have a fever in order to get a doctor note. Well, that is not true....We got a doctor note months ago and my daughter didn't have a fever. Then, the lady changed her story and said they started that recently. Which story is it? If the doctor or nurse practitioner state that it may take up to 3 days for the medicine to take affect, then why should the kid be forced to go to school if she feels bad. The lady at the front desk said to take my daughter to the nurse at school. What was the purpose of paying the doctor? If we pay the doctor office money for services rendered, does it seem unreasonable to obtain a doctor note? If they took a look at my daughter's file, they would see that she rarely comes to the doctor sick. So, my kid can not obtain a doctor note because of someone else abusing it. That doesn't seem fair at all.

March 24th, 2016

I will NEVER go back!!

I will NEVER go back to that place!!! The office was dirty and employees were rude. Was going to charge me an EXTRA $125 to check My grandsons ears. I thought all doctors offices do a basic weight check and exam when you go in for shots. Ckearly they were not patient focused!!!

December 23rd, 2015

Rude staff

I switched my daughter to this doctor because it was closer and from the first day the front receptionist was rude. She asked me for things rudely and had poor customer service. I scheduled an appointment for yesterday and just because I was running late the same receptionist that is always rude answered the phone and notified me that since I just decided to call that they were going to take a walk in before me. All of what was said did not need to be said. She also stated that they did not have to assist my baby because of certain policy's and if I wanted to go to another doctor I could. She was so unprofessional and should not be working there at all.

November 11th, 2015

Worst clinic! I will never take my child back there. The staff is so rude. The clinic is disgusting and dirty. The front staff lady wears pajama pants to work, real professional. Dr. Kamal is a bad doctor and does not care for her patients. She doesn't listen to your concerns and her diagnosis/treatments are off. We've also seen the nurse practitioner, Harwell. She's rude too. Please, for your child's health, don't waste your time going to this place.

September 25th, 2015

Bad pedi clinic

This is a terrible clinic. The front office staff is so rude, especially Anna. Dr. Kamal is not even in office everyday. If have seen her only a few times in the years I have visited the office. She does not see patients and from the way her nurse practitioners talk about her, she seems to treat them horribly. The turn over rate for providers at this place is horrific...they have had 5-6 new providers in 3 years. This tells you something about the owner of the clinic, Dr. Kamal. I do not trust Dr. Kamal to see my child, she does not listen or care what you as a parent have to say. She treats you as though you are stupid just because you have Medicaid. One day my daughter saw Dr. Kamal instead of one of her nurse practitioners. She was in acute respiratory distress and Dr. Kamal blew it off like nothing was wrong. I later took her to the ER where she was admitted for respiratory distress for 3 days. If I had listened to Dr. Kamal and not taken her to the ER, she would have died that night. The nurse practitioners in the office are good though, however seem way too busy and overbooked. they seem as though they do not have a minute to breath, making their patient care unsafe. I would not recommend this clinic to anyone. I feel that because I have Medicaid I am at a disadvantage because there are not many clinics that accept Medicaid. From one parent to another, please do not risk your childs life at this clinic. They run it like a cattle herd, one patient after the next. You are lucky if the provider gets to spend 5 minutes with you which can make for them missing something important. I do not feel the care provided at this clinic is efficient.

August 28th, 2015

Receptionist sucks

Never got to see the doctor the receptions kept on cancelling my appointments and she was very rude and had a bad attitude

August 25th, 2015

They always send my kids prescription to the wrong clinic, or forget to do it... never fails

August 17th, 2013

Quick and painless!

I was very impressed by Dr. Kamal and her staff. I brought my son here for his yearly physical, and for once came away with a smile on my face. Got an appointment within the week, doctor was courteous and actually explained things to me, and we sat in the waiting room for no more than 10-15 minutes! Definitely coming back here, recommended highly!

August 31st, 2012

My kid almost died at this clinic

I hate this place. My kid was very sick and the dr hardly spent any time to my satisfaction. My kids lab were not updated to me and my baby ended up hospitalized. I suggest that it's better to go to someone else but. Not this place. It's so dirty and unorganized.

October 19th, 2009

Horrible

February 4th, 2009

This is a horrible Dr.'s office.. the Dr. too!

I would never take my child back to this DR. if she was the last on one Earth!!!!