Dr. Lubna Khan Is this you?

3.9

Gerat Physician

Posted on January 28th, 2015

She is a doll, kind caring and compassionate. I choose my insurance if she is in network. She is accessible which is rare now adays

patient

Posted on August 18th, 2014

She is an awesome doctor, I love her bedside manners, she does not rush her appointments, in fact she explains me everything in detail , i would never switch my doctor. I read her earlier reviews hope they did not mix her with another doctor because it appears someone is trying to give her a bad repute it is an epic fail as her patients love her . We all go to her...

Awesome

Posted on March 23rd, 2014

Very kind , caring doctor , Simply awesome . My husband and I both visit her for many years . Wish we could have more like her

Great doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I have know Dr Khan for several years . My husband and I are her patients and find her a great doctor . She is compassionate and caring , available to answer all questions . She is very approachable . Wish we could have more doctors like her in the community. I am sad to see some one rate this doctor the way they did . It must be some one who has real issues . My Husband and I love our doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2014