Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lubna Maruf
Dr. Lubna Maruf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maruf is affiliated with Eugene J Towbin Healthcare Center, Central Arkansas Hospital and Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems. She speaks English.
Dr. Lubna Maruf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lubna Maruf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Kalpana Padala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North Little Rock, AR 0 mi19
Dr. Saraswathy Battar
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
North Little Rock, AR 0 mi32
Dr. Caroline Miles
North Little Rock, AR 0 mi12