Lubna Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 13th, 2013
Mrs.
Our family has been cared for by Dr. Khan for many years. She's very attentive, kind and nice, even sometimes it appears she's quite busy. Her staff also is courteous and helpful. They'd try hard to give you an appointment early if you really needed it. Over the years, whenever we had to switch health insurance, we'd make sure it has Dr. Khan in its plan. Dr. Khan's medical knowledge and kindness are what we, as patients, trust and need.

February 28th, 2013
Horrible experience. I used to see Dr. Whitteman at this office until she moved practices. Having experienced an injury and needing help, I had little time to find a new doctor. I made an appointment with Dr. Khan, same office that had my records, against my better judgment of not researching her first. I felt like a sheep getting herded through the line. Not only did I have to wait almost an hour after my scheduled appointment to see this Doctor, I first had to listen to her personal phone calls on the other side of the room door which were not pleasant. Then she walked into my room with a laptop in hand and spent ten minutes with me, total time, of which most of while she looked at the computer. I received no personal care, very little instructions for immediate care and very unprofessional service. On a last note, a doctor should present themselves in way in which you would want to trust them. Open toe shoes, a skimpy dress and unkempt appearance does not facilitate trust in one's knowledge. Interesting to note however, this doctor had no problem referring me for an expensive MRI without any communication of what could come or any next steps. I will be transferring my records to a different doctor between now and the time of an MRI. If you can't cover up your toes and look someone in the eye, or even introduce themselves to you, why would I want them to advise me on my health? Very concerning. The other reviewer that said "distracted and uninterested" says it all. Seek a different doctor.