A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Piracha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubna Piracha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubna Piracha, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piracha graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Piracha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna Piracha DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lubna Piracha practice?
- Dr. Lubna Piracha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lubna Piracha practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.