A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubna Piracha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubna Piracha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piracha
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piracha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubna Piracha, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piracha graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Piracha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubna Piracha DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lubna Piracha practice?
- Dr. Lubna Piracha has 1 office location.
Dr. Lubna Piracha practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.