A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubov Sychikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubov Sychikov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubov Sychikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sychikov graduated from Smolensk State Medical Academy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sychikov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubov Md Sychikov MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lubov M. Sychikov practice?
- Dr. Lubov Sychikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Lubov Sychikov practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.