A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubov Sychikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubov Sychikov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubov Sychikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sychikov graduated from Smolensk State Medical Academy. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sychikov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sychikov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lubov M. Sychikov practice?
Dr. Lubov Sychikov practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.