A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lubow Lewicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lubow Lewicky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lubow Lewicky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewicky graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewicky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lubow Olga Lewicky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lubow O. Lewicky practice?
- Dr. Lubow Lewicky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lubow Lewicky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kankakee, IL.
See Kankakee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.