Dr. Luc Balis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
Best Doctor out there!
Dr. Balis is the best out there in my opinion. He takes his time and is never in a rush and actually listens to what his patient(s) is telling him and will get to the root of the problem. You can tell he is very compassionate about his career and his patients. I got lucky when I had to see him for the first time. My mother-in-law at the time was using another Doctor in his office and I was gonna use that Doctor, but he was out of the office that day and THANKFULLY Dr. Balis had an opening so I went with him and haven't used another Doctor every since my first visit. So I'm thankful my mother-in-laws Doc was out of the office that day, otherwise I wouldn't have lucked into the best doctor there ever was to practice! :) I think I have been using him for like 11 years now. Also, his nurse Sheila is one of the best Nurses out there as well. Most places you are lucky to get a call back from the Doctors nurse in the same day or even possibly the next, but Sheila always gets back in touch with you promptly and ALWAYS goes above and beyond for the patients! They make a great duo! I will use Dr. Balis until he retires! :-)

March 3rd, 2016
Dry sense of humor but good dr

October 30th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Balis for more than 12 years and find him to be is an excellent physician. Very caring and concerned. Dr. Balis is never in a rush and answers all his patients questions. Makes you feel like a friend. His nurse is very caring.

April 23rd, 2014
How is he rated five stars?
My husband is a young heart patient with many other physical and emotional problems. This staff has never returned a phone call..never called with test results..lost faced paperwork from therapist...you name it. To top it off..Dr Balis never remembers my husband when he goes in. We want someone that cares enough to at least remember a few important things about my husband. Finding a new doctor today.

October 14th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Balis for 12 yrs. He is a wonderful Doctor . His nurse awesome. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 5th, 2013
I have been a patient of DR. Luc Balis for about 14 years, and in my apinion he is one of the best doctors in Ft. Smith

April 19th, 2009
Great doc
I have been a patient for 4 years. One of only a few I would rate a superb.

March 7th, 2017