A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luc Oke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luc Oke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luc Oke, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oke graduated from Univ. Nat`l Du Benin, Fac Des Sci De La Sante, Cotonou, Benin.
Dr. Oke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luc Magloire Oke FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luc M. Oke practice?
- Dr. Luc Oke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luc Oke practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.