A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luca Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luca Desimone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luca Desimone, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luca Desimone MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Luca Desimone practice?
- Dr. Luca Desimone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luca Desimone practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Nephrologists.