A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luca Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luca Desimone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luca Desimone, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desimone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luca Desimone practice?
Dr. Luca Desimone practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison General Practitioners, Edison Internists, and Edison Nephrologists.