Learn more about Dr. Luca Vricella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luca Vricella is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vricella
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vricella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luca Vricella, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Vricella graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vricella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luca A Vricella MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luca A. Vricella practice?
- Dr. Luca Vricella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luca Vricella practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.