A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Campbell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Kyle Campbell MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas K. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Lucas Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Campbell practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Pathologists.