A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Cashio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Cashio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cashio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cashio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Cashio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cashio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cashio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Meadowcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Thomas Cashio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucas T. Cashio practice?
- Dr. Lucas Cashio has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Cashio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Orthopedic Surgeons.