A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Drake is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Drake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke M Drake MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luke M. Drake practice?
- Dr. Luke Drake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Drake practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.