A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Henderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Henderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Henderson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucas Henderson practice?
- Dr. Lucas Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucas Henderson practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.