A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Jacomides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Jacomides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacomides
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacomides Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Jacomides, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacomides graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jacomides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Jacomides MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas Jacomides practice?
- Dr. Lucas Jacomides has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Jacomides practices Urology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Urologists.