A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Jacomides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Jacomides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Jacomides, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacomides graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jacomides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Jacomides MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas Jacomides practice?
- Dr. Lucas Jacomides has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucas Jacomides practices Urology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX and Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Urologists.