A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Jones is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Andrew Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucas A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Lucas Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucas Jones practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.