A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Margolies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Margolies is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Margolies, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolies graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Margolies has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Zahir Margolies MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas Z. Margolies practice?
- Dr. Lucas Margolies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucas Margolies practices Neurology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Broomall Neurologists.