Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucas Meek
Dr. Lucas Meek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Meek is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Ellett Memorial Hospital and St Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lucas Meek has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Lucas Meek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Peter Mygdal
Kansas City, KS 0 mi14
Dr. David Deer
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi46
Dr. Thomas Fahrbach
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Kansas City, KS 0 mi11