A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Meek, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Justin Meek MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas J. Meek practice?
- Dr. Lucas Meek has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Meek practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.