A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Mitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucas Mitchel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Mitchel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- IU Health Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas William Mitchel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucas W. Mitchel practice?
- Dr. Lucas Mitchel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Mitchel practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.