A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Njo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Njo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Njo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Njo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Njo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans