A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucas Njo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucas Njo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Njo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Njo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucas Njo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucas Njo practice?
- Dr. Lucas Njo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucas Njo practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Internists.