Dr. Lucas Schreiber Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lucas Schreiber?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Very rude to the elderly patients. Condescending & sparky at best. No compassion for his patients above the age of 60.

Disappointed

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I don't want to be treated as a piece of meat.

Excellent Doc. Look no further.

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Dr Schreiber is one of the most caring people I know and by far the most caring doctor. He really listens, is incredibly knowledgeable, and very personable. I know I am getting high quality care- even in a small town.

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I am so grateful for Dr. Schreiber. I had been through other doctors in Taos and in cities outside of NM. Most doctors were dismissive of my symptoms. Dr. Schreiber listens, researches, checks back. I feel heard and cared for. What a relief! He is also a very sweet guy with a great sense of humor. Strongly recommend.

Best doctor experience ever

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Out of the many doctors I've seen in my time, Dr Lucas Schreiber is by far one of the best. He took his time, asked the right questions and made me feel comfortable. I can tell that he really cares about his patients wellbeing. I would trust him with my life.

PhD

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I have medical condition that require frequent visits to a doctor. Dr. Schreiber is my primary physician and I find him to be remarkable, such a caring and personable young man and a very knowledgable professional. I would recommend him to anyone to serve their medical needs.

Dr. L. Schreiber

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Doctor Lucas Schreiber has to be one of the top doctors in the nation. He has impeccable bedside manner, taking the time to listen to his patients and complete a thorough examination. During my visits, I have felt like my concerns have been heard and that Dr. Schreiber was genuinely concerned about my well being. His prognoses have always been accurate and I would recommend his services to anyone in need.

Knowledgeable and compassionate

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr Schreiber is the most conscientious and compassionate doctor I've ever seen. Each time I've needed his help, he has listened closely to my concerns, asked careful and thoughtful follow-up questions, and clearly explained the treatment options. He is excellent at diagnosis, and the course of treatment he recommends always takes into account my specific needs and priorities, as well as my budget and the issue of whether my insurance company will cover the prescribed medications. In subsequent conversations, he always remembers the issues we discussed previously and shows a real concern that they have been addressed.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I have been to many many doctors. Luke Schreiber really cares and he reads up on anything and everything and follows up. You are in truly good hands with this doc!

Rude,condescending,bad beside manner

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Imo this doctor would have been fired if not for the fact that he works in a practice owned by his father. He has a "care less attitude" I cannot recommend him to anyone! He doesn't listen to the patient and does not seem to be knowledgeable on any meds. He treated me as if I was an idiot.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Lucas is very careful about making sure he has all of the information when making a medical decision. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I am 60 yrs. old!

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Doctor Schreiber had been treating me for several years with absolutely no regard for my condition. Instead of attempting to diagnose my condition, he made false accusations against me, blaming me, and making me feel like a fool. Since I stopped seeing Dr. Schreiber, I have found a doctor that was able to diagnose my condition(s) and have began to undergo treatment. However, one of the conditions was found too late, and could not ultimately be cured. And I feel that if I had found another doctor in time, than I would've been able to get better. I would never recommend Dr. Schreiber to anybody. I think that he doesn't listen to his patients, and uses his "personal opinion" against his patients, rather than acting like a professional and making an "educated, medical opinion". If you go to Dr. Schreiber, you're not only wasting your time, but also the funds available in your medical insurance.